About I Fly Immigrations

I Fly Immigration is a regulated Canadian Immigration firm based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I Fly Immigration’s professional lawyers, consultant and immigration specialists are some of the best in Canada, no matter what your end goal may be in immigration. From citizen applications to family sponsorship – or visa approvals to PR renewals, I Fly Immigration is indebted in helping you throughout every immigration process imaginable.

Services We Offer

Visit Canada

A visiting visa, which is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV),..

Work Permit

International students who have successfully completed a program...

Study in Canada

This is the type of visa you will likely require in addition to a Study Permit...

Express Entry

The federal government of Canada acknowledges the widespread problem...


The Canadian Citizenship Act of 1947 was the law that initially made it possible...

Skilled Worker

I Fly Immigration Services will calculate your total number of selection criteria ...

A visiting visa, which is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a document that is issued by Canadian immigration authorities to foreign individuals in order to authorize their travel to and entry into Canada

Why Choose Us

Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Us

Outstanding Communication Skills
Specialize in Canadian Immigration Law
Proficiency in Second Languages
Ability to Teamwork

Book Your Consultation

Approved Partner

Our Company Service

Canada - 289-806-1291 & 289-623-2623

Whatsapp - +91 8591704140


Email Us

Olivia Marie Gardens, 26 Sky Harbour Dr, Brampton, ON L6Y OV6.

India - 208 Ecstacy, Mulund W, Mumbai - 80