Family Sponsorship

Reuniting families is one of the priorities of the government of Canada, and I Fly Immigration is here to make that happen. Under the family class category, there is a possibility that some members of a family could become permanent residents of Canada and live there permanently. They will be able to live, study, and work in Canada once they have become permanent residents; hence, you will no longer be required to apply for a guest visa or give a letter of invitation. If you are interested in sponsoring someone to come to Canada and are unsure how to do so, you should reach out to I Fly Immigration Services in Mississauga and we can guide you through the process including understanding the forms, eligibility, and requirements for family sponsorship.

If you are at least 18 years old and a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be eligible to sponsor a child, spouse, or common-law partner who lives either within or outside of Canada. If you are not either of those things, you will not be eligible.

You make a commitment to provide financial assistance to any member of your family that you sponsor, whether it be a kid who is financially dependent on you or your spouse or common-law partner. As a result, you are required to find employment in Canada and satisfy a number of financial prerequisites. Because you are required to sign an undertaking agreement, sponsoring a family member to come to Canada is a significant commitment. Please be advised that a tax receipt cannot be issued for sponsorship provided by family members in Canada. For more information on Family Sponsorship services in Mississauga, reach out to I Fly Immigration today.

Canada - 289-806-1291 & 289-623-2623

Whatsapp - +91 8591704140

Email Us

Olivia Marie Gardens, 26 Sky Harbour Dr, Brampton, ON L6Y OV6.

India - 208 Ecstacy, Mulund W, Mumbai - 80