Program Inquiry


Visitor VISA

A visiting visa, which is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a document that is issued by Canadian immigration authorities to foreign individuals in order to authorize their travel to and entry into Canada. If you are not a citizen of a nation that is exempt from visa requirements, you will need a visitor visa in order to enter Canada. This is the case regardless of whether you intend to study there, find temporary work there, or simply visit.

There are two distinct varieties of visitor visas that can be obtained for the country of Canada: single entry visas and multiple entry visas. Foreign nationals are only granted permission to enter Canada once while in possession of a single entry visa. The holder of a multiple entry visa is permitted to enter and exit Canada an unlimited number of times during the period in which the visa is valid. There is no need to pick which kind to apply for because applicants are automatically considered for multiple entry visas and single entry visas are only awarded in exceptional circumstances. You do not need to choose which kind to apply for. I Fly Immigration services can provide you the service you need to attain a visitor’s Visa for Canada.

Canada - 289-806-1291 & 289-623-2623

Whatsapp - +91 8591704140

Email Us

Olivia Marie Gardens, 26 Sky Harbour Dr, Brampton, ON L6Y OV6.

India - 208 Ecstacy, Mulund W, Mumbai - 80